mikehill4jesus “True Faith in Jesus only comes from experiencing Him”
13th August 2016 (16.51) My .mp3 Thought for Today Audio
If you have no experience of the Lord Jesus in your life, then you don’t know Him and he does not know YOU! The Holy Spirit reveals Jesus the Saviour to YOU through his Gospel. If you don’t know HIM then how can you claim to be born again of the Spirit of God?
You can’t! That is why there are so many evildoers in Christianity. THEY DON’T KNOW JESUS!!!!!! They just call themselves, “Christian”! Moreover, they cannot show a proven Testimony of living with God and defeating the Devil. All they can provide is BIBLE KNOWLEDGE AND BIBLE SCHOOL EDUCATION! Compared to the Members of Christ’s Spiritual Body, they are useless!
Why are these 2 verses so important
John 14:23 Jesus replied, ‘Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them. 24 Anyone who does not love me will not obey my teaching. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me.’
To me the answer is simple.
Verse 23. If you love the Lord Jesus, then you will be obeying Him. How, Mike? Well, you will have been learning the Gospel of Jesus and allowing the Holy Spirit to convict you of your evildoing. Your hatred of God! Then you would have obeyed the Gospel and been saved. How could you not love your Lord Jesus when you know that you have been saved? His Father sees that you truly love His Son, Jesus, and they both come and make their home with you. You then receive the Holy Spirit into your person, not just being an influence on you. You become a member of God’s Family. A member of Christ’s spiritual Body. His Bond-Servant, knowing that He owns you and has first claim on your time. You receive Spiritual Gifts and do the work of Christ in that you go out into the world to make new Disciples of Him. You do not do it alone, you do it in the company of your Lord Jesus, His Father and all the other members of Christ’s Body here on Earth. You become a Soldier for Christ in the Spiritual Warfare!
Verse 24. If you DON’T love the Lord Jesus, then you will NOT obey him. How, Mike? Well, look at the evil in the world. Look at the evil in the Christian Church. What do you see? Well, if nothing, not even the meaning of these 2 verses, then your are spiritually blind, living your life in darkness!
Is Verse 24 true of Christianity?
Well, Christianity is just a Title given to Followers of Jesus by some Roman. Being a Christian is simply being a member of a Religious Denomination or Faith Group. It has nothing to do with Verse 23, though it’s possible for a true Lover of the Lord Jesus to be a member of a Christian Church in order to be a Witness for Him to the Lost Souls who call themselves, Christian.
When you read my Testimony
You will see that I have known my Lord Jesus for 68 years, and have been an active servant of His for 39 years.
YET: I have no Christian Friends and no Christian Support!
Mike Hill’s Testimony – Living with God and Defeating the Devil that Christian Leaders refuse to discuss with me. Mike Hill for Jesus and they, CHRISTIANS, do not support me!
So what may be the problem, Mike?
Well, there may be quite a few and some that I don’t know about.
There are the Professing Christians who are Christian because:
- of what they can get out of it. Entering Heaven or not entering Hell.
- it’s the Religion of their Culture or Community.
- it’s a way of hiding the fact that they are evil.
- it’s an attempt to deaden their guilty conscience.
- it’s a way of gaining power or influence into their life.
- it’s a way of gaining influence or control other others.
- it’s as a result of their receiving false teaching or advice.
- it’s because they hope to get help and advice.
- and many more reasons.
There are what is called ‘Bible Believing’ Christians:
- They learn the Bible, but do not apply it to themselves. These are called Antinomians.
- They treat the Bible as a Christian Manual – How to be a Christian. But not How to be a member of Christ’s Body.
- They describe themselves as belonging to a ‘Faith Group’. But they are like a Car Owner who has faith in it’s Brakes because the Car Manual tells them how it works. But not because they know the Brakes work because they tried them out.
- They are so dominated by their Bible knowledge that you can’t communicate with them or them with you. On most subjects they have a WORLDLY view or they simply QUOTE THE BIBLE.
- They are so reliant on their CHOSEN Christianity that is made up in their mind, that they are unable to be REAL but self-deceive themselves.
One BIG problem those ‘Bible Believing’ Christians in Verse 24 have. Is that their belief in the Bible is not strong enough to believe in what the Lord Jesus Christ can and does do. They have NO SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCE that is real. THE TRUTH FRIGHTENS THEM AND THEY REACT NEGATIVELY TO THE SPEAKER OF TRUTH.
They also STOP members of their Church from receiving the truth of salvation through the Gospel of Jesus. They preach so as to convert nobody but to promote themselves and their Church. They need the Congregations to massage their Christian Egos and importantly to finance their version of Christianity.
THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCE – JOHN CHAPTER 14
The Gospel of Jesus that many Christian Leaders need to use.
The Doctrine of the Holy Spirit without which we are just playing at Christianity.
My Tribute to the Rev Ken and Jean Newton, once of Wholeness Ministries International in Southport, Nr Brisbane, Australia.