5th January 2018 mikehill4jesus “What is the true Christian Church part 1?”
Linked to an mp3 audio podcast (27.04)
A series of Blogs about the doctrine of the true Church.
John 14:23 Jesus replied, ‘Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them [true Christians]. 24 Anyone who does not love me will not obey my teaching [These people operate the many variations of Churchianity]. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me.’
The True Church Belongs to God.
1 Timothy 3:15 if I am delayed, you will know how people ought to conduct themselves in God’s household, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth.
The Apostle Paul was writing to Timothy a young Apostle that Paul was teaching and encouraging. Both were as described by the Father God, through his Son, Jesus Christ, in John 14:23. This important verse clearly shows that it is the Father of the Lord Jesus who determines whether a person is able to join the True Church.
It has always been since the beginning, that there are people as described in John 14:24 who though not selected by the Father, still claim to be members of the true Church.
These people described in John 14:24:
- do not love Jesus
- do not obey his teachings
- do not have the Father love them
- do not have the Father and his Son, Jesus, come to them and make their home with them
- do not know, perhaps, can’t conduct themselves as those in God’s household should.
- are not in the church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth
- do not have the Holy Spirit of God
These people described in John 14:23:
- do love Jesus
- do obey his teachings
- do have the Father love them
- do have the Father and his Son, Jesus, come to them and make their home with them
- do know, perhaps still learning, how to conduct themselves as those in God’s household should.
- are in the church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth
- do have the Holy Spirit of God
All this can be clearly seen, as it is described in the Holy Bible and also in Church History up until now.
It describes the Character of someone who is not a Member of the Body of Christ Jesus the Lord, John 14:24. Someone who is a hater of the Lord Jesus, who is NOT born-again of the Holy Spirit of God and does NOT have the Lord Jesus and his Father making their home with them.
Clearly, it is possible to be as described in John 14:23, yet still have some of the bad Character due to the old self still being alive. BUT, to love Jesus infers that a person has studied the Gospel with the help of the Holy Spirit, the Holy Bible, and Members of the true Church who are gifted to help make disciples. The Holy Spirit will prove them to be true, is somewhat uneducated – just like a person going to school and moving up to a new level after each term.
This is a link to Mike Hill’s Testimony – His Life With God 1948 to 2017
These two links are to Films that use the Bible Text and Storyline with quality actors and actresses. They are not like the old Hollywood Films.
These are links to information that you can choose to study if you want to
NOW IS THE TIME TO GET RIGHT WITH THE LOVING AND POWERFUL LORD JESUS WHILE YOU CAN – YOUR TIME IS RUNNING OUT!