John 14:23 Jesus replied, ‘Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them. 24 Anyone who does not love me will not obey my teaching. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me.’
Disobedience against the Commands of the Lord Jesus is not new!
The giving of the Ten Commandment Law (Ex. 20, some provide the date of 1445 for the giving of the law).
It’s amazing that 1500 years after having the Law given to them there were many Jews who were Impenitent Jewish Leaders at the time Jesus was born.
Even more amazing, 2000 years after being taught by Jesus, there are still Impenitent Sinners describing themselves as Christian Leaders.
The exact number of years is not important as I am simply showing how many years people can be Impenitent
Sinners ignoring Spiritual Teaching from God.
There are difficulties when we talk about Praying for Spiritual Revival:
1. Who is doing the praying?
2. The putting emphasis on God to revive Christianity and pressurising Him to do it.
3. The various causes, including unbelief, of having a selfish desire for the Revival.
4. The failure of the Sinner to end their unbelief and selfishness. But instead forming new Denominations and
Organisations, Churchianity. Seeking like-minded Religious people instead of Spiritually reborn people.
5. The putting of education and understanding before a need to obtain the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, Biblianity.
6. The fight between the will of the Human against the will of God in the person of the Holy Spirit, the
persecution of the Spiritual Body of Christ which is led by God in the Person of the Lord Jesus Christ.
7. The practice of constantly repairing the House built on Sand instead of rebuilding the house on Rock.
8. The relationship of the Lost Soul and of God, John 14:24.
9. The true Christian, John 14:23, still living on bread and milk unable to be fed solid food.
10. Last but not least, unspiritual Human Beings acting as judges over those who have been Baptised by the Holy Spirit of God and having the Spiritual Gifts only he can give a person or group.
A) The Doctrine of Right Disciples who love and obey Jesus
A terrific film about John’s Gospel – The Story of Jesus’ life here on Earth
A terrific film about the Acts of the Apostles – When they started to go out and spread the Good News of Jesus and what He did.
Mike Hill’s Testimony – His Life With God 1948 to 2018